This notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mainlineplasticsurgery.com. It applies only to information collected by this web site.
This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
What Information We Gather
We collect information in two ways, what you provide voluntarily and what we or our agents collect automatically.
Information you voluntarily provide may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number(s)
- Your mailing address
- Your location
- Your gender and other demographic data
- Personal health information (if you so choose)
Information we or our agents collect automatically may include:
- Your IP address
- Your operating system
- Your device type
- Your browser ID and other information related to how you interacted with our website.
Some cookies are utilized to make advertisements presented to you more relevant to you and your interests. Such cookies are employed by Google Adwords, among other advertising platforms.
Other tracking systems may utilize technologies like pixels, which are very small graphic files containing a unique identifier allowing us or our agents to see when someone has visited the site.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not, under any circumstances, sell or rent it to anyone, or share it with anyone outside our organization, agents or website host and/or manager.
How We Will Use Your Information
We do not ask you to supply any credit card data or social security number via our website, and any personal health information you do supply is voluntary. You do not need to give details.
We protect your sensitive information offline. No-one is given access to it except employees or agents who need it to contact you or set up your file.
What You Can Do
You can opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by replying to a received email, asking us to discontinue them. We will then remove your email address from our list.
- Learn what data we have about you, if any
- Change or correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Be aware when you use any link we provide to leave our site. Read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.
2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided 'as is' for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. MLPS makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless MLPS and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will MLPS or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if MLPS has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of MLPS nor are they endorsed by Advice Media.
5. MLPS may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of MLPS. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing 'https://www.mainlineplasticsurgery.com' is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by MLPS of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
8. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Advice Media which is headquartered in the State of New York, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of New York, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Nassau County, New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York with respect to such matters. MLPS and Advice Media. make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Advice Media, its logo, nameplates are trademarks of Advice Media and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
10. All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of MLPS or Advice Media, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.