Plastic Surgeon in Philadelphia, Raymond Jean M.D.
Raymond D. Jean, M.D.
"You are unique and therefore deserved an individualized treatment plan to address your concerns and achieve your desired goals. I pride myself on listening to patients concerns and together developing a treatment plan which is as unique as each patient."
"Education and training is a lifelong process. I am fortunate to have trained in southern California with many of the best plastic surgeons in the country and continue to aggressively seek training in new techniques in order to give my patients the best possible results."
- BS Human Physiology, MMEDIC Program: Boston University, Boston, MA
- Summa Cum Laude
- Modular medical integrated curriculum (MEDIC) Program
- Massachusetts Student Employee of the Year
- MD: Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Summa Cum Laude
- AOA Honor Society
- Dora Savenor Memorial Prize for Excellence in Surgery
- Massachusetts Medical Society Scholar
- General Surgery Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery Research Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California
"Active participation in medical societies affords me the opportunity to advocate for patients on a local and national level, offer cutting edge techniques to patients , and to help shape the future of plastic and reconstructive Surgery."
A Noted Researcher and Distinguished Speaker
"Through my research, I have developed a deep appreciation and respect for the positive and life-changing effects plastic surgery can have on patients. I am proud to be able to share this research with other professionals and contribute to the continued advancement of plastic surgery."
Dr. Jean has presented to organizations such as The American Society for Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Research Council, Loma Linda University, and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- Main Line Health
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Paoli Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Riddle Hospital
Dr. Jean operates at the following surgery centers:
- Bryn Mawr Hospital Surgical Center
- Paoli Surgery Center