Depending on your unique needs, a mommy makeover can include different procedures that address specific areas of your body. Whether you want to improve the fullness of your breasts or remove excess fat, Dr. Raymond Jean can help create a fully custom mommy makeover that restores your self-confidence and leaves you feeling beautiful.
A mommy makeover is usually a combination of two or more plastic surgery procedures. At Main Line Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of treatment options, including:
- Breast Lift: Sagging, stretched, and elongated breasts are very common after pregnancy and breastfeeding. This surgery lifts the breasts, tightens breast tissue, and reduces stretched areolas.
- Breast Augmentation: After breastfeeding, you may struggle with deflated breasts. Dr. Jean can use implants to augment the size and shape of your breasts. This includes saline, silicone, or IDEAL implants. Dr. Jean also offers both traditional liposuction and SmartLipo treatments. This method removes excess fat from the body and uses it to add volume to the breasts.
- Tummy Tuck: This procedure helps address loose skin and residual fat around the stomach. Dr. Jean removes any sagging skin and repairs stretched abdominal muscles for a flatter, toned look.
- Body Lift: The massive weight loss following pregnancy often causes loose skin in multiple areas of the body. A body lift can help eliminate excess skin in multiple areas, including the back, chest, arms, waist, groin, and buttocks.
- Brachioplasty: If your upper arms are a major concern, Dr. Jean can perform a brachioplasty. This procedure will help correct extra skin and fat, leaving your arms with a contoured appearance.
At your first appointment, Dr. Jean can help you determine your candidacy for these different procedures and understand the different treatment options available to you.
Ready for a Mommy Makeover?
If you want to improve the appearance of your breasts or body after pregnancy, call Main Line Plastic Surgery today at 484-222-0010 to schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Raymond Jean. We welcome patients living in Bryn Mawr, Bala Cynwyd, Philadelphia, South Jersey, and throughout the state of Pennsylvania.