Breast Reduction Before and After Pictures in Philadelphia, PA
*For patients in the Philadelphia, Bala Cynwyd, Bryn Mawr, and other nearby areas in Pennsylvania, Main Line Plastic Surgery offers breast reductions for women looking to reduce the size of their breasts. Take a look at our gallery of before and after photos to see the results you can achieve through a breast reduction at Main Line Plastic Surgery.
What To Expect* From A Breast Reduction In Philadelphia, PA
*A breast reduction, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure that reduces the weight, size, shape, and firmness of the breast tissue and skin. Some of the benefits of a breast reduction include:
- Reduced neck and back pain - Large breasts put a considerable amount of strain on the neck and back. By removing breast tissue, a breast reduction reduces the weight of the breasts and the load placed on the back and neck.
- More proportioned breasts and body - Breast reductions help to make a woman’s breasts more proportionate in relation to their body size. A breast reduction can also correct breast symmetry.
- Better fitting clothing - Having disproportionately large breasts also makes it difficult to find clothing and bras that fit well. By reducing the size of the breasts, a woman may experience less difficulty selecting clothing that fits in addition to finding bras that fit properly.
- Less discomfort while exercising - Many women with large breasts avoid taking part in sports or exercising because of pain. Smaller breasts move less during physical activities, making them more comfortable.
- Reduced rashes and skin irritation - Having large breasts can often cause skin irritation and rashes where the breasts meet the torso. A breast reduction helps reduce irritation and rashes by decreasing the contact area between the breasts and the torso.
- Improved mental health - Many women are self-conscious of their breast size and often attract unwanted attention. A breast reduction can help to improve self-esteem and confidence.
Achieving Great Results Through A Breast Reduction In Philadelphia, PA
A successful and safe breast reduction depends on the skill of your surgeon. Dr. Jean and his team are committed to getting you the results you’re after and improving your physical and mental health. Dr. Jean completed his plastic surgery research fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda, California. Dr. Jean is constantly staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry and pursuing new techniques to provide his all patients with excellent results.
Here at Main Line Plastic Surgery, we are happy to answer any questions regarding a breast reduction, and invite you to contact us if you are in or around Philadelphia, Bala Cynwyd, Bryn Mawr, Bucks County, Wayne, Upper Darby, Abington, Cherry Hill and other neighboring communities.
*Individual results may vary.