Welcome to Our Office
Welcome to Main Line Plastic Surgery, a full service plastic surgery practice on Philadelphia’s Main Line. We are conveniently located in a medical building across the street from the Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Dr. Raymond D. Jean is a breast and body specialist who trained in the latest techniques in Southern California. His main areas of expertise are cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries of the breast, body, face and hand. Our patients include men, women, and children.
2012 and 2013 Readers’ Choice. Main Line Plastic Surgery has been voted Best Medical Day Spa in the Mainline Media News 2012 and 2013 Readers’ Choice.
Main Line Plastic Surgery is offering a Fall Special on RADIESSE®, a volumizing filler.
For a limited time, buy one syringe get a second free.
The total volume of filler is 2.3 cc for $700 (save $700).
All injections are performed by Dr. Raymond D. Jean, board certified plastic surgeon.
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier. Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen. Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
Why choose RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler?
It is the only wrinkle filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results. It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients. RADIESSE patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers. It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection related pain.
Spot Peel Special
Reverse the signs of aging from sun damage with the Spot Peel and Home Care Kit. We are discounting our usual price to $300 (regularly $450) for our facebook and website friends. Call 484-222-0010. (be sure to mention facebook/website special when booking!)
Spot Peel is scientifically proven to treat pigmentation disorders. In addition, Spot Peel is not painful or irritating for the skin but most importantly, it has zero risk of pigmentation rebound. Another advantage of Spot Peel is that it does not require any downtime or social exclusion.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pigmented spots and melasma
- Smoothes skin and adds natural radiance
- Deep peeling action revitalizes and refreshes skin safe and effective
The home care system includes the following products:
- Foamer 15 cleanser eliminate impurities and dead skin cells leaving the skin smooth and silky.
- Hyal Ceutic day care intense hydration with 5.5% hyaluronic acid for smoothing and repairing action.
- Spot Cream applied once a day for stubborn pigmentation to boost results contains the same ingredients as the spot peel.
- K Ceutic applied as necessary after peels, this intense repairing and soothing product nourishes post peel skin cell residue.
Limited time offer and supplies limited. Call to book today. Cannot be combined with any other special!
Emergency Care is a specialty of the practice. Dr Alison Abiri, our physician responsible for the operations of our practice, is a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician trained at the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Jean and Dr. Abiri have collaborated to design the Emergency Care Hotline. This Hotline allows patients to have direct access to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for emergency Care 24/7. Patients can call the hotline directly and arrange for Dr. Jean to meet them at the Emergency Room or his office for treatment of lacerations (cuts) or hand injuries (including broken bones!).
Meet Dr. Raymond D. Jean
“ You are unique and deserve an individualized treatment plan to meet your concerns and achieve your goals. I pride myself on listening to patients concerns and together we develop a treatment plan as unique as each patient. “
- We provide each patient with the highest quality, state-of-the-art cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Our results are of only the most unsurpassed quality.
- Our techniques are the most advanced and up-to-date in plastic surgery.
- Our care is compassionate, conscientious, and personalized.
- Our patients’ privacy is respected. We have minimal to no wait in a waiting room. Direct private entry can be arranged.
- We treat each patient as an individual.
- We spend the time necessary with each patient to truly understand their concerns and goals.
- We treat our patients with the utmost respect and dignity, as if they were members of our own family.
- We make every effort to ensure that the plastic surgery experience is a pleasant and seamless one.