Welcome to Our Office
Welcome to Main Line Plastic Surgery, a full service plastic surgery practice on Philadelphia’s Main Line. We are conveniently located in a medical building across the street from the Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Dr. Raymond D. Jean is a breast and body specialist who trained in the latest techniques in Southern California. His main areas of expertise are cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries of the breast, body, face and hand. Our patients include men, women, and children.
Dr. Raymond Jean has been voted Best Plastic Surgeon in the Mainline Media News.
2012 Readers’ Choice. Main Line Plastic Surgery has been voted Best Medical Day Spa in the Mainline Media News 2012 Readers’ Choice.
Dysport, often called by patients “the new botox”, for $10 per unit (save 40%). Many of our patients say it starts sooner and lasts longer than Botox. You can treat crows feet starting at $100 with this special price. All injections done by a board certified plastic surgeon.
- Save over 40%!
- Share with your friends!
- Call us at 484-222-0010 for an appointment.
- Click to learn more about Dysport and our other injectables.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Emergency Care is a specialty of the practice. Dr Alison Abiri, our physician responsible for the operations of our practice, is a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician trained at the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Jean and Dr. Abiri have collaborated to design the Emergency Care Hotline. This Hotline allows patients to have direct access to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for emergency Care 24/7. Patients can call the hotline directly and arrange for Dr. Jean to meet them at the Emergency Room or his office for treatment of lacerations (cuts) or hand injuries (including broken bones!).
Meet Dr. Raymond D. Jean
“ You are unique and deserve an individualized treatment plan to meet your concerns and achieve your goals. I pride myself on listening to patients concerns and together we develop a treatment plan as unique as each patient. “
- We provide each patient with the highest quality, state-of-the-art cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Our results are of only the most unsurpassed quality.
- Our techniques are the most advanced and up-to-date in plastic surgery.
- Our care is compassionate, conscientious, and personalized.
- Our patients’ privacy is respected. We have minimal to no wait in a waiting room. Direct private entry can be arranged.
- We treat each patient as an individual.
- We spend the time necessary with each patient to truly understand their concerns and goals.
- We treat our patients with the utmost respect and dignity, as if they were members of our own family.
- We make every effort to ensure that the plastic surgery experience is a pleasant and seamless one.